Sunday, March 31, 2013

Hello There, Interwebs!

Howdy.

This is Covert Diversion, where I discuss what secretly keeps me away from work. Things such as:
 
 
Tiny gardens full of witchy herbs, all the better to make poisonous potions with...Or, you know, to throw into a nice chicken soup.
 
 
 Knitting like a NINJA.
 
 
Food (mostly guilty pleasures)
 
 
And, of course,  the highest ideas, art, and culture.
 
 
 
 
Oh, wait, I think I also mean some of this:
 
 
And this:
 
And despite (or perhaps because) of the domestic bent some of my hobbies take, there will damn well be a discussion of some of this:
 
 
And how one navigates traditionally gendered hobbies while also being a young feminist.
 
 
So...stop by when you need a distraction.
 
But don't tell anyone.
 
It's supposed to be a secret.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment